AN IDEAL DERMAL FILLER TO LOOK YEARS YOUNGER AROUND YOUR LIPS AND UNDER YOUR EYES
Doctors MedSpa in Little Rock offers quick, non-surgical cosmetic treatments of Restylane-L®.
Restylane-L® is a gel-form dermal filler made from hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring substance found in our bodies.
- Is an injectable dermal filler typically used under the eyes to correct dark circles caused by volume loss.
- Is also used around the lips for smoker lines or to plump up your lips.
- Provides results that may last six months to two years, depending on your treatment locations and the amount of movement involved in these areas.
- Can be injected in about an hour.
- Requires no recovery time, but Restylane-L® patients may experience bruising or swelling at the injection site which can last up to seven days.
- Requires follow up four to nine months later for maintenance.
- Requires less product for follow-up visits than for the initial visit.
- Restylane-Silk works similarly as Restylane-L but provides finer correction to ultra fine lines and delicate location.