YOUR FACE CAN LOOK YEARS YOUNGER IN UNDER AN HOUR
Doctors MedSpa in Little Rock offers a variety of dermal fillers as quick, pain-free, non-surgical treatments to smooth out wrinkles and deep grooves in your face.
- Are an extremely effective way to lift and smooth out wrinkles and deep grooves to rejuvenate your skin.
- Provide immediate results that may last up to two years.
- Can reverse the signs of aging with advanced facial contouring.
- Are effective to:
- Smooth wrinkles and folds alongside the nose and around the mouth and chin
- Straighten the depressed lip corners that can cause a sad look
- Add volume to lost facial contours and thinning lips
- Reverse signs of aging from soft tissue volume loss and bone loss.
The FDA has recently approved the following medications:
- Restylane-L is an injectable filler typically used under the eye, around the lips (for smoker lines) or to plump lips.
- Restylane-Silk is a dermal filler works similarly as Restylane-L but can perform even finer correction for those ultra-fine lines and delicate thin skin area.
- Restylane-Lyft is an injectable hyaluronic acid filler great for erasing nasolabial folds (the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth)and infusing cheek volume.
- Juvederm is a dermal filler made from a highly purified form of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance found in all living organisms and provides volume and fullness to your skin and lips.
- Voluma is a dermal filler that is specially made to restore the skin in the cheeks and around the chin. Voluma®’s hyaluronic acid formula retains water and acts like a sponge to fill in wrinkles, sunken skin and age lines.
- Radiesse is a dermal filler made of unique calcium-based microspheres suspended in a natural gel. Your body absorbs the gel, leaving behind the calcium microspheres. Over time your body’s own collagen forms around the calcium to leave you with a long-lasting result.
- Fat Injections are a SURGICAL option for long-lasting dermal fillers. The procedure is performed in the operating room under anesthesia. It is useful and cost-effective when large volumes of filler are needed to obtain the desired level of facial rejuvenation.
Ask Dr. Mimi Lee and Dr. Gene Sloan about special, limited-time offers.