A RESPECTED ARKANSAS PLASTIC SURGEON
Dr. Gene Sloan has been a fixture in Little Rock, Arkansas for over 20 years for both non-invasive cosmetic procedures and as a trusted, highly experienced plastic surgeon.
His expertise, skilled hands, artistic eye, and compassionate approach make him the physician of choice by many Arkansans for both non-surgical and surgical procedures.
“I love to look at a patient and not just see what they are today, but to envision what they can become,” says Dr. Sloan.
At Doctors MedSpa, Dr. Sloan performs the following non-surgical cosmetic procedures:
DR. GENE SLOAN’S CREDENTIALS
BS : University of Central Arkansas
MD : University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- General Surgery: University of Missouri – Columbia
- Plastic Surgery: City Hospital, Nottingham, England
- Plastic Surgery: University of Miami, Florida
- Diplomate Member of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- D. Ralph Millard, Jr., M.D. Plastic Surgery Society
- Arkansas Medical Society
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2005, 2015
Dr. Sloan is an experienced, well-respected plastic surgeon in the Little Rock area, renowned for his training, credentials, experience, technical skills, aesthetic sense, attention to detail, and compassionate care. Visit his Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website at www.gsloanmd.com.
ON A PERSONAL NOTE:
In 1999, Dr. Sloan married Dr. Mimi Lee and since that time they have practiced at their current location at the Pavilion Centre located on Cantrell Road in Little Rock, Arkansas. They enjoy traveling and spending time with family. They spend much of their spare time attending their older daughter’s musical performances and their younger daughter’s athletic events.